Ready to take your career to the next level?
Do you like working with people who love what they do? We employ the best and the brightest people we can find and are always looking for new talent to join our team. Whether you’re a graduate or an experienced professional, take a look at the career opportunities here at Sample Answers.
Client Services – Starting Salary of £19K per annum (or more depending on experience) + Bonuses – Redhill, Surrey
Sample Answers are looking for a motivated and capable individual to work with our team based in Redhill, Surrey. You will be exposed to various aspects of the global market research industry with the opportunity to build a comprehensive understanding within this niche space. This is an excellent opportunity to develop both personally and professionally with a rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running counts and extractions from various data bases, preparing data for delivery to clients
- Following our Quality Control procedures
- Liaising with clients
- Requesting counts and processing orders with external data suppliers
- Running feasibility quotes for online panel clients on panel exchange platforms
- Launching studies and project management
Sample Answers have been supplying sample and associated services to the global market research industry for over 25 years. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive global sampling service to market and social researchers, covering all aspects of the requirement for quality samples quickly and at reasonable cost.
From our original vision of harnessing consumer databases for the benefit of the research industry in the UK, we have grown to be a comprehensive one-stop-shop for all sampling needs worldwide.
The key skills and qualities:
- At least 1 to 3 years’ work experience in a similar role – although entry level candidates will be considered, providing they fit the right profile
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel (VBA skills preferred); knowledge of Navicat, MySQL or similar will be an advantage
- Pride yourself on having excellent problem-solving skills, high levels of common sense, with technical knowledge and appreciation of the software development process
- Extremely comfortable and able with data, extracting the maximum value out of analysing unique and bespoke data-sets, and ensuring a comprehensive understanding is achieved
- Have great verbal and written communication skills, with an inquisitive eye for detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative environment, able to organise and prioritise your own workload, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please contact us with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org